Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Unit 8 Future employment

Art & Design 

This could help me in get a future career which helps me develop the creative and imaginative part of me which help me plan things out and become an artist in the media industry. This part of art and design also gives me a chance of giving me photography skills, which could lead to a having a job as a photographer. I could also do a course in art to help me do animations in movies by CGI movies by join big industries such as Disney and dream works.  The art aspect of the course also relates to writing so I could be a script writer as a future job.  The qualifications to become an artist you need to get B for both Maths and English in your GCSE.



Photography 

Since I’ve taking a likely to understanding somewhat it takes to be a cameraman I think it would help me become a professional camera man if I had developed the skills to truly be one. I already have some of skills from being in media BTEC. I know shot names and different types of camera techniques and angles. This is why I believe that a course in photography would suit me as one of the best. The qualification to become a photographer you need 5 GCSE from C to A along with passing both math and English.  Some of the skills is knowing how to manager your time and be patient. 


http://www.salford.ac.uk/arts-media/business/continuing-professional-development

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/faculties/westminster-school-of-media-arts-and-design/courses


https://www.westminster.ac.uk/courses/subjects/photography

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=qulification&surl=1&gws_rd=ssl&safe=active&ssui=on#q=qualification+photographer&surl=1&safe=active&ssui=on&*

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/after-gcses/find-career-ideas/explore-jobs/job-profile/photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment